Sunday, November 2, 2014

Crushing

Dear Diary,

Writing always soothes me. When I'm having a difficult time processing anything I just listen to my music or write something. I have doing the listening a lot lately, and today I have decided to write. I just stared this new job, I actually enjoy working in this place. I have a really good boss, and amazing officemate. My office mate is a combination of beauty, sweet, crazy and kind. I actually consider her a friend even though we have worked together for only two months.

I have amazing people here, good and crazy and ofcourse I have met the mean. And it all comes together very interestingly. My office mate has a crush on someone, although I think its more than that now, its been a while now since she started 'crushing' on him, so its probably more than just office crush. This guy is generally a good guy, with an ego and arrogance that I think makes him so appealing to most girls. Most girls including myself. I'm never a 'friends who are boys' kinda girl, infact I don't really have any friend who is a boy. But I have also found myself becoming very close to this same guy my mate is crushing on.

He is so easy to talk to and somehow that appeals to most girls. Apart from my husband, he is the only other guy I can talk to. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works out between my mate and this guy. And at the same time pray that whatever friendship exists me and him remains the same and anything more.

Love
Rubi

No comments:

Post a Comment