Monday, June 9, 2014

Happiness

Dear Diary,

Life is a riddle, and to solve one needs to just keep going. A year ago if you asked me what mylife would be like today my answer would have been complete opposite of what mylife is today. The important thing is I'm happy, and I have a wonderful family. God has been kind to me, he has given me all that a person needs to be happy. And today I celebrate my God.

I look at my baby and I know that I have been truly blessed, healthy and active and as cute as a button, and I know that everything I have lost has been given back to me through him. He is such a blessing, he makes me so happy, and he is such a calm baby. He makes motherhood for me feel like paradise. I can not imagine my life without him right now, my happiness is deeply engrossed in his bright brown eyes.

My career is at a standstill, I have not been able to do a lot because of the baby. I had to be a fulltime mum to ensure that his progress was going well. I don't regret it though. Not for a minute, because the progress that he has would not have been possible if I was distracted by anything else.

Everything else will come, but for now I'm just a wife and a mum, until further notice.

Yours Truly,
Rubi

No comments:

Post a Comment