Monday, June 11, 2012

Crazy Brother

Dear diary,

 Finally, I am home. After spending the last the two hours in traffic, today's traffic jam was no joke, I spent almost 45minutes on the exact same spot, then I realised that I had to look for a shortcut, which I idid and now three hours later I am home. I wonder how much time I would have spent if it did not occur to me to take a shortcut.

So after the hot shower I am now in bed trying to add some pages on my novel. Yes my novel, do not be surprised I am an aspiring writer, so far I already have two chapters and the story is coming along just fine, I am trying to make it as exciting as possible, I mean the kind of novel that I wold read. 

All my life I have loved one thing and that is reading. In my O'levels  finished the whole section of books in the school library, that's where I learned this crappy grammar that I am using now, if it weren't for reading, it would have been much worse (can you imagine?)

Anyways let me go back to my novel now, I have to spend at least two hours writing before I go to bed. Oops! before I go I forgot to tell you something, when I was stuck in traffic my little sis called me with some news that almost caused me to loose balance of the steering wheel.

 She told me that our brother (he is older than her younger than me) has written a six pages A4 letter to our parents explaining to them how sinful we are, can you believe it? In his letter, he explained every single sin that he ever thought that my sister and I ever committed and he later slipped it under our parent's door. Luckly when my parents got home from work my sister was the first person to enter their room and she saw the letter first and took it.

Then that's when she called me. We have agreed that we are not going to ask him anything, we will just let him do whatever is it that he wants to do, it is difficult as it is to be a teenager or a youth without having a crazy brother sniffing your footsteps.

He said pretty bad stuff about us in that letter, some of them made up and some of them true, but can anyone imagine their parents being told their worst secrets? Anyway, this did not come to me as a total surprise, he has been acting crazy for sometime now, talking all kind of shit and mixing Jesus in all that bullshit. He pretends to be born again but in the middle of all that he pulls stunts like this (actually this is nothing compared to what he has been doing lately)

Okay, so now I'm off.

Yours Truly
Rubi

No comments:

Post a Comment